Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Potty training update

Just thought I would give a short potty training update. Monday night I arrived home from class around 8pm. I guess while I was at class H decided to put underwear on C. J gave permission for this. Well, as a result, C went into the hall closet and peed on my favorite boots. J cleaned it up, but I have to say I think that is disgusting. Generally she is not the specific about where she goes, and this seems more like something a dog would do. Ah well! I think we should have the routine down better by Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh man!! And you have the cutest stuff!!

Papa Parrish said...

May I remind you that her mother put her shoes, while still on her feet into the toilet to flush repeatedly to get off the dog poo. She is doing the figure it out..hopefully, soon!