Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day trip

So last weekend we went on a day trip to Lancaster. It was great and a nice break from my usually scenery (which is usually my computer or office at school). This is the furthest I have been since moving here, and it was welcome. We took the kids to a children's museum. It was alright, but pretty bad compared to the one in Minnesota I went to with Jackson & Max. Either way, the kids had a great time. They played store, farm, went fishing, face painted, and made cars to race. Pretty much a dream place for them. We took this trip because J was assigned to his first NCAA soccer playoff game. It was that evening and it ended up going into double overtime and a shootout in 20 degree weather. J ended up with bronchitis shortly thereafter, but I am sure he would say it was worth it.

No comments: