Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Little voter

Well today H voted at school for president. I cannot say that it was very official, but they held their own election and he told me that he voted for John McCain. Here are his reasons:
1- His first name is John just like dad.
2- His last name has "cane" in it just like the thing that helps people to walk.
I think he won points with both mom and dad with that answer. How cute is he! Just for the record he told me that John McCain had the most votes in his class. Wonder if that will be a telling sign of the outcome tonight. I doubt I will stay up for the event. It will be better for everyone if I just find out tomorrow. Hope you all had a chance to vote, I waited behind only 5 people this morning, but others in the area spent 2 1/2 hours in line. Glad I live in a small town today!

No comments: