Friday, May 8, 2009

You have entered a binkie free zone

We have been wanting to be a binkie free household for a while now, but haven't really got up the guts to actually move forward. I figured my break from school would be a good time. Then last night when we couldn't find any binkie we were kind of forced into it. C wasn't really having it at first. I have been telling her that babies need her binkie, so last night when we were looking she said: "Mom the babies no need by binkie anymore." She also said "H will buy me a new pink binkie." Isn't she clever? Anyway, she wasn't pleased, but she went to sleep without it and slept all night. She hasn't even asked about it since. Hopefully tonight will be ok. I worry she might find it and we will have to start over. That would be awful.

No comments: