Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life of leisure

Today is my last day of writing before I take a week long break. Ok, it is possible that I might get some inspiration and break my pact of no writing this coming week, but you can't pick when you are inspired. I am excited to spend time with C & H (when he isn't in school). Summer school starts up on the 18th. Here is my list of things to do during my week of leisure:

  • Vet appt for the dog.
  • Dental appt for me
  • Haircut (This is actually scheduled today, and I am very excited! It's going to be short!)
  • enrichment meeting
  • card making
  • baby gift making
  • complete childcare paperwork
  • clean basement
  • pack for move to new house
  • Bake a pink cake - this was a request of C

Ok, so not too bad. I hope to add in reading Seabiscuit (so I can return it to mom when we go visit), sleeping in as often as possible, and snuggle time during Dora. While I am sure many of you are wondering if I have a different definition of leisure, this is about as good as it gets until after June 30th. Hope you all get to have a week of leisure soon as well.

No comments: