Sunday, December 21, 2008

what will I do with myself

Now that I have 3 official weeks off of school you might wonder what I will do with myself - or maybe not. If you aren't wondering just skip to the next post, but for those of you who are here goes.
1- Sewing - so far I made 1 apron and 3 baby blankets. This way I am up on my supply for new births.
2- Bake - Here is a photo for that one (please ignore C's outfit we were leopard crazy that day). H & C helped me make dipped pretzels for our friends. For the ward party I made cupcakes, dipped pretzels, 2 jello salads, and a potato casserole. I might actually get around to making real dinner one of these days too - you know the kind with all the courses in special bowls and such.
3- I am also thinking about starting a puzzle after Christmas since the card table is currently occupied.
4- I am making a scarf for myself!
5- Read - right now that entails Marley & Me - anyone think Yoda is a bit like Marley?
6- Make cards - again this will give me a stock to use when school is back in.
7- Scrapbook - I put this last because the thought overwhelms me! I haven't scrapbooked in about 9 months so I have a lot of catching up to do.
Hopefully all of this will help me unwind and I will feel prepared to take on another semester of madness.

1 comment:

JamieLynn said...

You shouldn't make lists like this public. My husband is going to think I'm a slacker!!