Tuesday, December 16, 2008

bill cosby

Just wanted to share a few pieces of exciting news:
1- J is home after 12 days away. We are so excited to have him around again!
2- School is over for the semester and I don't passed all my classes (which is a B for this program).
3- My competency paper is almost done. I am hoping to wrap it up by Thursday so I can enjoy a relaxing break which includes reading the book Marley and Me - this way I can treat myself to the movie afterwards.
4- For my birthday I get to go see Bill Cosby perform live! I am very excited. I hope J also likes it. He is definitely my favorite comedian.
Hope all of you are well and enjoying the Christmas season! It's snowing!

1 comment:

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

Oh my gosh Sarah that is so cool! I am very jealous of you, because I love Cosby as well. You should practice your Cosby dance moves before the show!