Thursday, October 29, 2009

say no to crack

Yet another reason to say no to crack...Today while C and I were waiting for John to come get her at my school we saw a woman sitting on the curb showing excessive crack! After a while C announced (in a rather disgusted voice) "Mom, I don't want to look at her butt anymore!" All I could say is "me either", but I was dying of laughter on the inside. Leave it to kids to be brutally honest! Just so you know I don't think the woman heard, but even if she had...I don't think it is bad for her to know how a young child feels about looking at that!
Now C is casting spells and making swimsuits appear (abracadabra make it appear - then throwing a swimsuit out at us), so it seems as though she has bounced back from her traumatic ordeal!

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

Fanny, derrierre, booty, bum, backside, bottom, posterior, cheeks, mooners....but, but, but, couldn't you teacher those?? Nana