Monday, October 5, 2009

an email to nana

Just thought this might illustrate how different my kids are. Granted the first message had to be typed out by H, but you get the idea.
A message typed by H:
Nana I got a shot on monday and c.I wont to come visit you.love H
I wrote exactly what C said:
Nana I love you and I am going to kiss you. I am going to hug you and kiss you and love you, and I am going to introduce you to Sydney and Sydney's dad and mom and grandma and grandpa. And some (do you know that one). Mom my flu shot goed? Kiss em and hug em I love you. I gonna come to your house. I gonna lay in your bed (my bed) until tomorrow. And I am gong to watch the nice kind of movie. They will get it. (to Harrison) You poop! I am gonna hug Nana and Sydney. I love to see them. I'm gonna really love her. I'm gonna hug her. Bye bye C

Isn't that so cute!? C really makes me tired sometimes! Notice when she talked to H how she didn't loose her train of thought. Didn't even phase her a bit!

2 comments:

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

Cute letters! I liked the diaper picture below also...soo funny!!

Coming up in January will be ours and Lance and Stephanie's 10th anniversary and we were hoping to all get together and go somewhere fun! We would love everyone that is able, to come and join us. We had a few things in mind such as a cruise, or anywhere warm just to get away and spend time together for a long weekend. It works better for Lance and Steph to go in February but we can work around anyones schedule that wants to go. We are open for any suggestions and are trying to price things out now so we can plan ahead. Hope everyone can come, it will be fun!! We know you guys don't know Lance and Steph but you know Ryan and Jen, and Cody and Emily, or even if your schedules would allow a trip but it would be fun to have you guys come. Rich and Linsey

Papa Parrish said...

I was very touched. Nana