Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dreamin'

C came to our bed last night which has been happening more often recently. I think it is because she throws the covers off and gets cold in the night, or wets her pullup. I am usually too tired to figure it out at 4 or 5 in the morning. This morning I asked her a few questions when she woke up to try and find out about her night.
S: C did you have a dream last night?
C:Yes with Dora.
S:Oooh, what did you do with Dora?
C: I went in her tummy!
S: (WHAT??) Really, why did you go in her tummy?
C: She is having a baby, and I wanted to see.
S: Oh.
So that is the first. What is going on in this child's head? She went on to describe the size of the baby, and she took her blanket in Dora's tummy to give to the baby. Just for the record I am not having a baby, so this is out of thin air (or maybe from the sitter who is expecting).
Next conversation:
S: Why did you come to my bed last night?
C: There was something in my room...a giant.
S: There was a giant in your room?
C: Yes, a giant bird!
Hum, well I think I can say that this girl has a well developed imagination. Too bad it is affecting my sleep.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

ha ha, that's hilarious! She is so cute!

Papa Parrish said...

Go get em, girl. I wish my little girl still climbed in bed with me...even if she was a sideways sleeper, and it would be mighty crowded with her now!!!Nana