Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cut it out

So yesterday I took C to get a haircut. She did great. I actually thought she would fall asleep. It definitely wasn't as cheap as haircuts for H, but his are free so I was pleased. Plus I have been banned from cutting her hair, so what choice did I have. Next it was my turn. She did great at first, but by the end she had almost a whole bottle of lotion in her hair (just a sample size from my purse). She didn't look that cool by the time she got home and J just asked "What did they do to her hair." It looks much better today after a bath & lots of shampoo. She also spent time putting on lip gloss, playing with toys, taking my wallet apart, rearranging a shelf of hair product (that didn't go over so well), and investigating the vending machine and hair dryer head things. My hair turned out pretty good too. One more haircut and then all my highlights will be gone. My hair sure is darker than I remember, but haircuts are much more affordable when you aren't paying for highlights, etc.

No comments: