Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gospel Goodness

Just a quick note on the gospel front. Love the announcement from conference yesterday about a temple in Philly. This will be a great location for us, and I look forward to possibly taking the kids to a temple open house before it is dedicated. I wonder how long this will take? Also H has been practicing for the primary program. He has quite a difficult part to memorize, and this is his first program where he has to say something. Our primary actually has all children saying a part of the program and I am so impressed with the my class (4 year olds), who had their part memorized by the following week. They far surpass me on that front. For those of you wondering I really love my calling. The kids are great and very well behaved as sunbeams. I may feel differently in January when I get the new class, but for now I am very happy. Also yesterday watching conference the kids loved the primary choir. C kept singing along which was too cute! She also tries to say her own prayer when I tell her it is time for the prayer. That is a bit distracting. For the last session she was napping, and that was nice - I was able to pay attention better!

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

Claire is a little girl and not a baby anymore! Sad. I won a trip to New york from the Odd Fellows and Rebeccas (the female component of the Odd Fellows) I got to talk to all the organizations around the valley for the next year. I also got to date the son of a Supreme Court judge from Canada that I met on the trip He had very nice manners and I loved my trip. Nana