Friday, October 17, 2008

Car ordeals

So I don't think I wrote about this, but here is the story of the week. About a month and a half ago I was backing out of the our ONE car garage with our Durango. For those of you not visualizing this it is a very tight fit, so tight we actually have to move the side mirror in on one side to make it in. Well the trash can was at the end of the driveway which is VERY steep and in an effort to avoid it I ended up denting the front bumper of my car when I hit the side of the garage door. Long story now short...it was pretty expensive to repair a bumper, and I am much more careful when backing out of the garage.
The rental car this week worked out nicely as well since it had better gas mileage - and when I specifically asked for an ugly car (so I would be able to find it in the massive Beaver Stadium parking lot I use at school) they delivered. Hope no one thinks a Kia Rondo is a hot car because that is the one I am calling ugly. It worked - I never lost the car!
Tomorrow we are going to pick a pumpkin and maybe apples. I will try to post pictures later.

No comments: