Thursday, September 17, 2009

the kiddos

H brought home a nice book from school. I guess he was highlighted in class or something because the book was all about him and had illustrations from the entire class about what he shared. He told the kids he has a dog named Master Yoda, a sister, likes to ride a bike, play with his remote control car (got new batteries the day before he shared this mind you), and his favorite animal is a lion. Pretty much knew all of that except the lion part. He says he likes that they roar. Crazy kid. Anyway this sparked in me that I should jot down some of the things the kids like to do at this stage.
H likes:
to ride his bike
to make art
to swing (He just learned to pump. After several failed attempts at teaching the skill, I finally told him to try and hit me while I stood slightly out of range. That worked great, a day later he was doing it perfectly.)
to play with neighbor friends
to play little Lego's (he keeps asking for Lego starwars)
to read
to play sports with dad
superheros, pirates, dinosaurs
cartoons: Scooby doo, superhero kinds, Tom & Jerry, etc.
sweets (what kid doesn't?)
Claire
C likes:
to dress up
to knock on neighbors doors and find people (and dogs) to play with
cartoons: Dora, Diego, Max & Ruby, and pretty much every other Noggin show!
to turn on movies on our mini-dvd player
to make messes
to tell fibs (this week she told me she had a carrot in her ear, and that she hugs squirrels)
to play on the slide
to TALK (NONSTOP)
to look at books
most foods - I think she views apples and candy about equally
Harrison

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

Ohhhhhhhh....I love you, I miss you. Nana