Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Webcast

So, for those of you who are dying to know some of the things I have been working on, but don't want to read a 43 page paper, here is a link to a webcast I helped create. It is actually very informative and has a lot of pertinence to the world today for those with disabilities and those without. Kind of falls in line with LDS emergency preparation, and admonition of the prophets.
Here is the link:
http://mcn.ed.psu.edu/dbm/kennedy/index.htm
My favorite part is the introduction by Sarah Blackstone. She is a big leader in the field and you can really feel her passion in the introduction. Also, Pamela is the individual who is highlighted in the webcast. She is an inspiration! What a wonderful story she shares! Her speech was prepared using an AAC device, and thus you hear simulated speech throughout the presentation.
It is 27 min long, so you might just want to catch the beginning and the end. Mom I know you will want to watch it all - just don't cry!

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

I'm excited to watch it. I will take the time soon. Nana