Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fun with the hubby

So J and I went on a double date last night with Adam and Lauren. Such fun! First we went to the home show at PSU. For those of you skipping ahead to the photo - yes that is the famous Beaver Stadium that JoePa graces every season - and a few more I hear. I actually park next to it all week and I have never been inside. But, JoePa is not the subject of this post, so back to my hubby. After scoring some free candy, pens, and yard sticks, we headed out. I just love home shows. I mean people actually plant real plants in dirt on the arena floor. How weird is that? Plus I don't have to go out and buy pens for at least a year, and I write often! Best part is going to be all of the free stuff I win from all of the booth entries, like the $100 Lowes cards, Wii, Cruise, etc. I just know the phone will be ringing off the hook Monday. Either that or I am going to get on a ton of telemarketing calls. Ah well. As we left the home show, J and Adam decided to sword fight.I still haven't determined if this is an approved post surgery activity, but since shooting shotguns is I figure this is ok as well. Adam definitely took it easy on him for fear of injuring him further. He is a veteran of the appendectomy, so he can really sympathize with the pain. Last we went to dinner. That was a true evening of gluttony, but so yummy! John made us crack up the whole time with his obession with all of the yummy appetizers. I think the waitress was either scared of him, or had a crush. Hard to tell. The kids had fun, we had fun. Thanks Adam & Lauren. Thanks to the Moss sisters for sitting - and accepting late payment. That is another story entirely. Can't wait until my next hot date. Love that crazy man!

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

I guess this answers my questions of how the recovery is progressing. I am glad to see him active, just please be careful!!!!! Love you lots. Nana