Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TV war

You know you spend too much time studying when your kids fight over the TV to watch their favorite shows. C just likes to turn the TV off when it isn't her show. H likes to stand in front of it when it isn't his show so she thinks that he is going to turn it off. Ahhh, sibling rivalry. Starting to feel bad for all the fights I was in as a kid with my siblings.
Anyway, in case anyone wanted to know C's favorite show is definitely Dora - she even walks around say D D D D D D Dora and just got a Dora book. I am not usually into that, but she is was enthralled. Too cute. She even listens to what Dora asks and tries to join in during the show & dances to the music.
Harrison loves Scooby Doo & Tom & Jerry the best. Too bad they aren't on very often. Sometimes I can get them for free on demand, but they usually only swap those shows out every couple of weeks. He will join in watching other shows, but if Scooby Doo is on, don't even think about changing the channel.
I like CSI, American Idol, Eleventh Hour, & Without a Trace. Loved Eli Stone as well, but they canceled it and I blame all of you who never even watched it! John loves soccer - and anything I force him to watch with me. What a good sport - I guess I am a good sport as well because he often makes fun of what I watch (especially American Idol). I can't help that addiction who doesn't want to see what happens when a bunch of people have the same dream of being a rock star? Good thing we only have one TV and different TV tastes, or we would be couch potatoes. Better study again. I have been avoiding it all day. Having spring break doesn't help productivity for me - only procrastination.

No comments: