Friday, December 18, 2009

Making a list

and checking it twice! I've been busy all week checking things off a list as long as my arm. Some items are school related, some Christmas related, some trip related, and some just related to the everyday duties of a crazy mom. Here are a few things that were on my list:

Make a bow board

Finish grading

Polar Express - lots of photos for this one! Can anyone enlighten me on why my kids feel the need to get their "claws" out for photos?
Finish edits for advisor
Find dog immunization records
H1N1 shot for kids and myself (will mostly have that one checked off)
Christmas cards
Christmas shopping
Wrap presents (H has been kind and helps me with this)
Bank
Post office
Ward party
School party
Find someone to collect mail and water plants
Clean the house - I think this has been on the list at least 3 times - funny
how it always reappears
Finish C's quilt - didn't turn out perfect, but she loves it!
Oil change
Water plants
Make treats for many events
Throw baby shower - this was for a friend who is expecting a girl on Christmas. The photo is of the table setting for the event. Cute if I do say so myself.
Pack - this one is still on the list!
There were some things that weren't on my list, but apparently were necessary. Like C dressing me up - not sure what she was thinking on this one.
Hopefully I finish everything on my list before Sunday!




No comments: