Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fall flashback

So I have a confession to make...I am so happy the semester is over and get to fill my schedule with the things I really want to do, but I miss Fall! The weather, the leaves, the activities (pumpkin picking, baking, etc.) - fall just makes me happy! I found these photos in my phone and I think they show why the season is the best.
A fall view on my walk to the office.Claire visiting mom at school and playing in the leaves. She was jumping in them and having a great time!
I guess I will have to wait out this horrible cold weather so I can see another beautiful fall - in about 9 months.

1 comment:

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

No wonder you love fall, it's BEAUTIFUL there!! BTW, I love the new picture at the top of the blog, they are getting so big!