Sunday, February 1, 2009

heat wave

Who would have thought that H would ask to wear sleeveless shirts when the weather hit 40 degrees again. Yep, that was him today - you should have seen how excited he was to announce that the weather was warm and beautiful. Well warm is relative, but beautiful yes. I love the sun! The weather has finally allowed for some roofing to be accomplished - although snow removal took place first. J has been a trooper, but understandably frustrated by our situation. I think this will be the last time we try to build in the winter, but don't quote me. In other news this week C announced she has two moms - not what you might expect to hear over breakfast, and no I haven't taken up an alternative lifestyle. She is simply obsessed with things in two and apparently the babysitter and I qualify! I am her mom and so is the sitter. Sort of took me aback, but really I am sure that is how she sees it. I'll have to give her a hard time about those words later in life. Hope your week is great. I will be working every spare moment on the second draft of my candidacy paper. I have 1 week to incorporate feedback from 12 people. Lucky me!

3 comments:

Papa Parrish said...

I wish I were her other candidate to be "two moms"! Nana

bkbills said...

I lost the address for your blog a while ago and just searched through my email folders to find it. I'm so glad to see you are doing well!

Melissa said...

I love your house, that is so cute. Cutest kids ever! Good luck and let me know how your school all goes!