Sunday, February 22, 2009

Eventful week

This week a lot went on. Not for me so much, at least compared to my past few weeks. Here are the highlights:
  • H has his first loose tooth. I am so happy for him since I hear on a weekly basis "Mom when am going to loose a tooth." I still can't answer that question, but at least the time is closer. For those of you needing details. It is the bottom middle right tooth. Can't wait to have the tooth fairy visit! When it is more obvious, or falls out I will be sure to get a photo.
  • The house is moving right along. Drywall is up, and they have started the siding on the exterior. The roofing is also finished - thank heavens for that. Didn't know it could take so long, but the weather wasn't on our side.
  • Saturday out house was placed on the market - if you are confused we were building for us, but if it sells we will just build another for us. One couple already came to look at it, so we are in business.
  • I passed another competency exam on Monday. I was very happy about that now I have 4 of 10 completed. Next up is Applied Behavior Analysis. So I will be an expert on Skinner. Don't ask me how to "fix" behaviors though - that is about 25 credits worth of coursework and this is 1 credit.
  • C got her first tattoo - temporary that is. This was courtesy of Harrison. He decided to put one that says "Spiderman" right on her neck. Kind of hard to remove it there and she really loves it. Don't think we will be getting tattoos in the prize box anymore.
  • Last night we attended our first Mardi Gras party. It was great, and a few people had very extravagant masks. The food was fantastic! Sort of made me think that Cinco de Mayo is our equivalent (although the reason for the holiday is completely different). No one around here even knows about Cinco de Mayo - looks like that will have to be our gig.
  • J is about to start soccer up again. I am happy because that means the weather is going to get warmer, but sad because I loose my helper on the weekends.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

bkbills said...

Don't you sometimes wonder if we'll ever not be busy in this life? Keeps things lively though, doesn't it!

Papa Parrish said...

I hope to see that tooth be gone when I get to see you! Good luck with the house sale. Nana

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

I wish I could've seen the Spiderman tatoo!

Melissa said...

Wow, your family is so amazing- Congrats on everything!