Sunday, July 17, 2011

My oh my, C is 5!

I can't believe this much time has passed. How is my baby 5 years old??? Seems like a few years got skipped or something. Her birthday was a bit interesting this year. I had girls camp, but skipped the day activities since J was in Dallas and it has her bday. J was supposed to arrive home at noon, but flight issues brought him home around dinner time instead. I returned to camp that night so we only had about an hour and a half together to celebrate. Seems like that is how my life runs right now. Here's what we did that day:
-C had gymnastics camp in the morning. We brought 40+ cupcakes to share with her friends.
-Looked at the downtown toy store (she always begs to go there)
-We had a pizza picnic
-Went to the library (one of her favorite activities)
-We played on the playground
-Picked up J from the airport
-Went home and opened presents
I went to camp and with dad that evening they:
-Went to pack meeting
-Went to DQ for dilly bars
-Caught fireflies
It was a long day and she had gym camp the next morning - so that was the end of the excitement. She got the following for her birthday:
-Polly pocket stuff
-gymnastics camp & gymnastics tuition and leotard (I'm telling you this could get expensive fast)
-a notebook I decorated at camp


No comments: