Sunday, July 17, 2011

H's baptism

H was baptized on July 2, 2011.It was a great day. We had Nana, Papa, Uncle D, Antonio, Aunt L, & Uncle J all there! We also had some of H's friends and ward family there. Nana played the piano, Papa gave a talk about baptism, Uncle D gave a talk about the gift of the Holy Ghost, C and I sang the song Baptism, and J performed the baptismal ordinance and confirmation. It was fantastic! H was dunked 2x - just like J and he said "I think it is so cool that I was dunked twice just like dad." Honestly I thought it was kind of cool too - a little family tradition by accident!
We are so proud of H. He is a great example. After he was baptized J asked him how he felt
and he shouted out "AMAZING!"What a great way to describe his feelings. About a week after his baptism during sacrament H leaned over to me with a big grin
and said "Mom I feel clean!" See what I mean - what an example he is to all of us. He is a great big brother, helper, and son. We are so happy to have Big H in our family!

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

A special day for all of us. Nana and Papa