Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Dad

Dad,
Happy Father's Day. You're the best dad ever. I like it when you play soccer with me. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Our family would be very boring without you. I love you.
Love,
H






















Dad,
Happy Father's Day. I love you. Happy Father's day and I miss you. Come back soon (he left 15 min ago). I will be good while you are gone. I like it when you play Hippopotamus with me. I will take care of you.
Love,
C





















Dad,
Happy Father's Day! I hope you have a relaxing day filled with phone calls and messages. You are a great dad and Papa and a wonderful example to me. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for me and our family. Thank you for helping me value education, learning, the gospel, and family. Thank you for encouraging me in all I do. You are a hard worker, determined even when obstacles are in front of you, and a righteous priesthood holder. We are looking forward to your visit for H's baptism. I know the kids have lots planned while you are here - so rest up while you can!
Love,
S

No comments: