Thursday, January 27, 2011

For all you planners

Anyone who knows me well knows I love to make plans, love to follow plans, and don't really like my plans to be adjusted by someone else (if I choose to to change them though that is ok). So it kinda stinks that I was supposed to travel yesterday and get to a conference (where I am presenting), but I am still stuck in an airport and don't know if I will make my presentation on time. I am sure no one likes this scenario, but it is especially annoying to me. However, I think I am doing well. I slept under one of those tin foil blankets (they are noisy, but warm), I haven't cried or yelled at anyone, and if I miss my presentation - I will deal. The thing that stinks the most is they forced me to check my carry on bag last night and then the flight was cancelled after sitting in the plane for 1.5 hours. This is exactly why I take carry on - so I have my stuff, but now I don't know if I will have my clothes when I get there. I am wearing jeans - not really good for presenting. Hum, so maybe I need to shop now?? I guess there are worse things to be forced to do.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hope you made it ok:) Being a planner myself that would drive me INSANE!