Sunday, January 16, 2011

What can you get for $1.75?

Apparently this:
Saturday was half off day at my favorite thrift store, so I went in for a quick look between C's gymnastic lessons, and H's swim lessons. I saw these never worn (at least not that I could tell) Aerosole
beauties...and they were my size. I swear I must have a shoe fairy! Here is my last shoe find at this same thrift store:
These Privo's (by Clark) were also near new but not half price, so I paid $3.50. The resale on these puppies (which I had actually admired online only months before I found this pair) are $70!
We also found a chair for H at another thrift store for $9.
It will go with his new desk J built in the nook of his room. H was very excited. A great day for thrifting!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I just bought my first pair of wedges. Not as cheap as yours though.

Papa Parrish said...

good going!!! I love a thrift store find. Nana