Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dictated by H

Now that it is August I have a few more things I want to do before school starts.
-Fly my kite
-Play computer games
-Go to open swim
-Go camping
-Build things with Dad
-Clean the basement with Dad and sweep it with mom (no that is not a typo, he really said it)
-Go to the Grange fair
-Go to the lake
-Go to Grandma's house
-Go to Nana's house
-Catch fireflies
-Eat popsicles
-Play date
-Sleep over
-I need to try to wait for winter
-Get new school shoes
-Earn things from my prize box
-Try to finish my job chart before school starts
-Practice for Fall soccer
-Play soccer in the backyard with friends and Dad
-Learn stuff for school
-Find out who my new teacher is
And last get ready for school!
Hum pretty sure not all of those will be happening (i.e., go to Nana's and Grandma's), but we will try to fit in a few. He has a month, I only have 2 weeks. One filled with the Autism conference.



1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

Good luck with that list...did you learn your massive list skills from your mother? I would love it if you came to visit...How about next summer when you are * or the following summer when you are ( and Max is * and you can come a few days together? Nana