Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Am I crazy?

Answer is probably yes, but it was really a rhetorical question.
This semester is going to be busy. I may have said that before, but I think this one will be the busiest yet.
This is what I have planned:
Help teach 3 classes
Instruction of Students with Severe Disabilities - sat in last semester taught about half of the classes and this semester I will teach nearly all.
English Language Learners - This is s new class that I will be coteaching with a professor for my assistantship.
Assistive Technology - Another new course I will coteach with my advisor.
Take 2 classes
One research class - which will hopefully help with my dissertation proposal
Audit another class about augmentative and alternative communication interventions
Research
I also need to collect data for my dissertation pilot study. I was going to do this 3 days a week, but given my schedule I will shoot for 2 times a week. Not sure how long it will take, but hope to begin after Labor day sometime.

Well that is all I have planned on the school front...remember I still have to figure out how to be a good mom, wife, and do my YW calling well. Good thing I like all of those things (including school), or it would be a miserable few months. I can't wait until Thanksgiving break! I have plans to sleep!

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

My prayers are with you. Nana