Sunday, May 23, 2010

Geneaology I am doing it

I am taking a genealogy class at church. I tried this once before, but it didn't really take. Not sure if it was because C was a baby, or I was too overwhelmed to gather information. This time I think I have been bit. Seems like there is so much to do, but we also have found some pleasant surprises - lots of the work is already done! I know I thought I would only have time when I am old, but it is a great Sunday activity and very rewarding. Hoping to have lots of things ready for our youth trip to DC in August.

2 comments:

Papa Parrish said...

They changed the song to "Family History..I Am Doing It" So....thanks for taking up the slack. Nana

Bekah said...

Good for you. I'm a bit jealous. I've been wanting to jump on this band wagon for awhile but haven't found the motivation yet. :)