Thursday, September 4, 2008

First day of school


H had his first day of school and I am so happy that it went well. Just look at that smile on his face! His teacher is great. He has a Mr. this year, which is very cool considering the lack of males in early childhood education. As I dropped him off I had a strange thought. We spend 5 years raising our child, protecting him, etc. Then suddenly on the first day of school we drop him off with people we have never met and trust that he will be alright! Doesn't this seem a little contradictory? Well, I did it and I am sure no experience will be quite match that one. I am very proud though - no tears shed by mom! C also did well with her first day of daycare. She already had her first week and no tears at all. AMAZING! I love my kids.

No comments: