Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to school for real

After 3 weeks of me back at school, the kids are finally back as well. H had 2 days already. Things went better than expected since she thought his teacher would have a beard (her name is Mrs. Beard). He has a few friends from last year in his class and likes his teacher - thank heavens!
C starts tomorrow. She is thrilled! She cried when H went back and she wasn't starting yet. I am sure she will do super in Preschool.
I am just happy to have everyone in their new routine. The last few weeks have involved a lot of juggling and I have called on more favors than normal from friends. Thanks to everyone who helped out.
Hopefully I will survive the semester.
**I am a bad mom so there are no photos to accompany this. Maybe we can take back to school photos on the 3rd day of school?

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

You are not a bad mom. You are not a bad mom. You are not a bad mom. Write it at least 50 times. mama