Sunday, July 11, 2010

My husband is awesome

I already knew this, but over the weekend he was at referee camp and he won an award. I am not sure exactly how they decided who got the award, but it was likely a combination of a perfect fitness score, excellent test scores (for soccer referee knowledge), and a good reputation. He didn't even know about it beforehand so he is still trying to figure out what it means. I think it means he is the coolest, best, most awesome referee around (but we already knew that)! Three cheers for you baby!

2 comments:

JamieLynn said...

Umm, maybe he got it for being at a soccer camp while the world cup finals were on!! Now that shows dedication!

Papa Parrish said...

I am a very proud mother-in-law. And behind every successful man is a supportive wife and a surprised mother-in-law....although, I was not surprised!!!!Nana