Monday, April 19, 2010

I finished a project

this time for C's room. These match her quilt I made. I put it the finished product in her room after she fell asleep and she was very excited about her new flowers the next morning.

I think they turned out quite well and the whole project only cost $2 since I found the frames for $1 each and the fabric and buttons were left over from other projects! H also liked what I made, so I have been asked to make one with surf boards for his room. That should be a fun project too, maybe after the semester ends. Here is my inspiration.

4 comments:

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

love love love them. can you make one with surfboards for MY room?

Papa Parrish said...

They turned out well. I'm glad you can create a fun thing once in awhile. Nana

JamieLynn said...

If you don't already know, I'm great at being a copycat. ... Sadie's room might be sporting some of these soon. Cute! :0)

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

C.U.T.E.!!! Now we need to see pics of the quilt that match! 8)