Monday, November 2, 2009

tricks

My picture taking skills are going downhill lately (or the kids are becoming less cooperative), but this is what I got for Halloween. H refused to take his coat off, or wear his bandana and eye patch, so it is hard to tell he is a pirate. C is obviously a cheerleader - for an unknown team (we think it is the Jacksonville jaguars - brothers you should be able to identify with all of your sports center knowledge). We had a good time although it could have been warmer. C & H went with a friend - the chicken. C ended up with about twice as much candy as H, mostly because she was shoveling it in her bag. We had 6 trick or treaters, so with their candy and our left over we ended up with almost 4 gallon sized ziplocs full of candy. I think I will be taking some to mutual before we get cavities, sick (well might be too late for this one), or fat. H celebrated his candy consumption by throwing up Sat night! Good times. Hope you had a fun one.

1 comment:

Papa Parrish said...

Yum!!! We had two trick or treaters. So dad and Benn did the candy give away at Trunk or Treat. I went to my chemo lady's house to hand out candy, and we only had one trick or treater while I was there. Happy Halloween, anyway! Nana