Friday, April 3, 2009

First visitors

Well we had our first visitors since our move here, and everything went very well...except for Papa's missing medication, C's illness of an ear infection during the visit, Benn's slippers he left behind, and Nana's missing sock. Really though it was great to have Benn, Nana, and Papa visit. I think we will all have memories of good ice cream (gotta love PSU creamery, and Meyer Dairy), Penn State fan gear, pretty parks, piggy back and shoulder rides, long car rides, and silly children. Nana even managed to clean while she was here (honest I did try before they arrived), and our microwave thanks you! The best part of course was that we all got to see Uncle David - aka Elder Parrish! What a treat. We wish we could have spent more time with you! This week was very busy since I spent last weekend with the family, so I played catch up for a few days. I am now ready for a weekend of productivity - and Easter preparation. Plus, can't wait to watch conference.

2 comments:

Papa Parrish said...

I think the Penn State Mask should go on Benn's facebook page. It should scare away potential girlfriends before mission!!! Nana

Papa Parrish said...

Can I please edit the photos you put on your blog of me???I just hate it when I've flown across the country in the middle of the night and then my dear loved ones think I look good entough to preserve for posterity in pictures. Help me, someone, I hate photos!!!!!!!Nana